One of our very favorite meals around here is Chicken Cordon Bleu. We love the combination of the chicken, ham, and cheese. It is just yummy. When I can get those flavors with less work? Awesome. When I can let it cook all day in my crockpot? Winner-winner, Chicken dinner. This is one of those recipes…
First you will need to add you diced chicken to your prepared crockpot. I always spray mine with non-stick spray so it is easier to clean up.
Now pour your soup sauce all over the top of the diced chicken.
Top that with your diced ham. You can just put pieces of ham instead, but the diced cooks up so nicely and it makes it easier to serve. So I dice. You can do what you want, but I’m telling you, diced is where it is at with this recipe.
Not top that with your stuffing mix. This is beginning to look fabulous, isn’t it?
Dot butter all over the top of that and then cover it with Swiss cheese slices.
Put your lid on the top and set it and forget it for the next 8 hours on low. You can also set it on high for 4-5 hours if you prefer. I like the slow and easy.
When it is done, it will look like this. Are you drooling yet? I am…
Now dish that up on some fancy plates like mine and the only dishes you will need to worry about is the crockpot. Since you sprayed it with non-stick spray before you started, it will be super easy. You’re welcome…
Your family will possibly love you forever when you serve this meal. Ask me how I know…
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of Milk
- 2 boxes of chicken stuffing, prepared as pkg directs,
- minus the butter.
- 6 slices of ham, diced
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 8 T. Butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Chop chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the prepared crockpot.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with milk and pour over the chicken.
- Cover with diced ham.
- Mix up the stuffing mix according to directions, minus the butter. Put over
- the top of the ham mix.
- Cut butter into pieces and place on top of the stuffing.
- Top with Swiss cheese slices.
- Bake for 8 hours on low or 4-5 hours on high.