Few things make me happier than a meal of comfort food, especially when I can basically set it and forget it in my crockpot. I so adore this kitchen slave. It serves me and my family well.
Here is what you need to do to create this wonderful and yummy meal for your family…
Place 2 1/2 -3 pounds of stew meat, all cut up into your crockpot. I actually used a london broil that was on sale this time and just cut it up into bite size pieces. It was perfect.
Now you need to mix up the sauce. Mine is super simple with just water, Worcestershire sauce, and a brown gravy packet. I like simplicity, what can I say?
Once your sauce is all mixed up, pour it all over the meat in the crockpot.
Stir the meat and the sauce to make sure everything is well combined. It takes like 30 seconds…
Put the lid on your crockpot and set it to cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
That’s it. Once it is done, serve it over some fluffy mashed potatoes, and serve another vegetable on the side. I chose green beans this time. You can choose something else if you prefer. Oh, and your tastebuds and family will thank you for the warm and yummy meal. I promise.
- 2 1/2 to 3 lbs Beef Tips or Stew Meat, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Brown Gravy Packet
- Place stew meat into crockpot.
- Mix water, Worcestershire sauce and brown gravy packet together in a small bowl until well combined.
- Pour sauce/gravy mixture over the meat in the crockpot. Stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over fluffy mashed potatoes.