It’s here! I have made my 5 Things Friday meme a weekly linkup! Starting tomorrow, March 10, 2017, you can link up your own 5 Things Friday post here at Quiet Pandemonium.
Here are the details you will need to know to participate in my linkup: (There aren’t too many, I promise!)
- First of all, you need to write a 5 Things Friday post and share it on your own blog. It can be about anything you would like. Really. It just needs to be 5 Things.
- Next, be sure you insert a link somewhere in your post to my weekly post here. You can include the link in one of the graphics I will provide below, and mention it to your readers. Or you can do a simple text link with your readers. There just needs to be a link back to my weekly post in order for the linky to work properly.
- Finally, be sure to link your post in the linky that will be attached to the weekly post. That way everyone who visits the linky can visit your blog and see what you have posted for your 5 Things Friday post!
- One more note–the linky will be an image linkup. So you can choose whatever picture from your blog or post you would like. Just keep it family friendly, as this is a family friendly blog. If you make a mistake, you should be able to delete your link and try again.
- PS: Please tell all your blogging friends! The more the merrier!
Here are some meme graphics you can use for your posts if you would like. Just click on the picture or pictures of your choice and save them to your computer.
That’s it! I hope you will join me each Friday! It should be fun!