Welcome to another 5 Things Friday Linkup, where everyone links up a post about 5 Things. If you are new here, it can be 5 Things of whatever you choose, as long as it is family friendly, as we are a family friendly blog here. All I ask is that you place a link somewhere in your post to this post before you link your post at the bottom here. Pretty easy. 🙂
This week, I thought I would share 5 Flowers I Adore. I love flowers, but there are definitely ones I love more than others. I admit I am partial to a few. And since I am, my hubby makes sure that I have these flowers blooming around my yard each year. It makes me happy and brings a smile to my face whenever I see them. So here they are, in no particular order…
- Tulips–these are my all-time favorite flower and have been for years and years. I fell in love with them as a child and I haven’t changed my mind about them even once. I wish they stayed around a bit longer than they do. But I look forward to them each and every spring. My hubby plants more and more of them all around our yard each fall. These particular tulips above are the ones that bloom out my front window each year. I just love and adore them.
- White Daisies–I love this happy little flower. The white petals and the yellow center are gorgeous and remind me of what happiness must look like. I love these any time of year.
- Gerbera Daisy–These are another daisy that I adore. I usually have at least one planted in one of my flower beds. I love the bright color and the large daisy head. They make me smile and make me happy.
- Hollyhocks–I love these flowers. The bright colors, the soft colors, it doesn’t seem to matter. I love them all. I love that they come up each and every year, along the fence, next to a tree, here and there. Hollyhocks are awesome.
- Roses–I love having a rose garden. I love getting to clip off a beautiful bloom and being able to bring that beauty inside my house. I love having a variety of roses and how each one is unique. I love the ones that are fragrant. I love the ones that are less fragrant and just delicate and beautiful. Roses rock!
Now you know 5 of the flowers I adore. There are lots more. I might share about them another day. What are some of your favorite flowers?
Don’t forget to link up your own post for 5 Things Friday!