I realize this is a bit cheesy for 5 Things Friday. However, since it was Valentine’s Day earlier this week, and since my hubby has a birthday this Sunday, I decided I didn’t care about being cheesy. He deserves some cheese every so often.
So here are 5 Reasons I Love My Hubby. And I could list oh, so many more. But this is 5 Things Friday, so 5 it is. And these are in no particular order…
- How he leads or family spiritually. I love that he has a strong testimony of our Savior and makes sure we read our scriptures together and pray as a family each day. I love how he honors his priesthood. He is a great example for our family and I feel so lucky to have him in my life.
- How hard he works for our family. My hubby is a hard worker. He often goes with not enough sleep so he can work long days at his job. He is willing to do that to support us. I love that he takes his provider responsibility so seriously so we can have the things we truly need. We may not be able to always have all we want, but we always, always have what we need. He has had to take salary reductions at times in order to work jobs that will let him actually see us and be with us here at home and let him fulfill his church responsibilities. So that is why we sometimes can’t have all we want. But our true needs are met. He works hard to make that happen and I so appreciate it.
- His sense of humor. I love that my hubby can make me laugh. He finds many of the things funny that I find funny. And he indulges me on the things that I find hilarious that he might not find quite as funny. I try to reciprocate this. I love hearing and watching him laugh.
- When he sings. I love hearing my hubby sing. I always wanted to marry a man who could sing and would sing with me. We sometimes get to sing together at church and I really enjoy those times. I love that he loves music and is willing to share his talents.
- How he helps others. I love that my hubby is so willing to help others when they are in need. He is quick to offer to help and then does all he can to help. This could be people moving, or needing sidewalks shoveled, or food purchased for them. It doesn’t really seem to matter. He is often one of the first to show up and last to leave. I am truly blessed to be married to such a giving man with such a huge heart.
Now you know just 5 Reasons I Love My Hubby. What are some of the reasons you love your hubby?