This week for 5 Things Friday, I chose to share 5 Drama TV Shows I Love. These are just SOME of the Drama TV Shows I watch. But these are probably my favorite ones (for the moment), in this category. So here they are in no particular order…
- Criminal Minds–This is a show that Chandler and I are possibly addicted to. We love watching them try to catch the bad guys and bring them to justice. However, I am the first to admit that I really can’t watch this show at night. We tend to record it on our DVR and then watch it during daylight hours. This also allows us to skip all the commercials. I hate commercials. We haven’t been too sure what to think about Thomas Gibson being fired from the show, but we are keeping an open mind. I hope this doesn’t ruin one of our favorites.
- Hawaii Five-O–This is a show the entire family watches together. We love the suspense and watching them catch the bad guys. This one we like to record on the DVR and then watch about an hour after it airs. Again, it is so we can skip the commercials. But this is must see television for us each Friday night.
- Designated Survivor–This is a new show this season. However, it is quickly becoming one of our favorites. We love the premise and we feel the show has been well done thus far. I hope it can keep the momentum and not change.
- Quantico–This is a show that Gary and I watch each week. Chandler doesn’t really care about it all that much. Gary and I started watching it last year and were quickly hooked. It does jump around quite a bit between current and past events. Sometimes it is hard to keep it all straight. But we love it nonetheless.
- NCIS (ALL)–I can’t pick just one of the NCIS shows. We watch all 3 and like them for different reasons. The original is a favorite for Gary and I. Who doesn’t love some Gibbs? I probably love NCIS LA the most. It has a different flavor than the original. I love the banter on this show. Gary really loves NCIS New Orleans. It took me a little longer to warm up to this one. It is SOOO different. But I do enjoy it now.
Now you know 5 of the Drama TV Shows that I Love to watch. How many of these did you watch? What are some others you think I might love? Please leave a comment and share!