Here we are once again at the end of a year. This time always makes everyone reflect on the things they want to change in their lives for the better. And yes, I have been thinking and pondering. But honestly, some of the things I have planned for 2012 have been in the works for quite a while. This is just the year I am going to make them become a reality.
I have lots of hopes and dreams. Ones that mean in order to have them happen, I have to be willing to give some things up. I have been sharing those hopes and dreams with God, and He is making things happen so that I can concentrate on what I need to in order to make these things happen. He is removing the things that are stressful distractions. It is up to me to follow His lead and let him show me what he has in store for me. This takes faith. Great faith.
I have started in motion some of what He would have me do. These things take time after all. Not to follow HIM–but to eliminate the things he wants me to. I will share more about those things later. But for now, just know I am taking the necessary steps to follow God and His will for me.
So what kinds of things have I been dreaming about? Lots of things! And I don’t have all the answers yet of how I am going to make them happen. But I know that God does. So I am trying to learn all I can in order to be ready for His leading.
Here are just some of the things I have goals of accomplishing in 2012:
- Lose some weight and find my health once more. Yes, I know lots of people make these sorts of goals. But my list would not be complete without this one.
- Post more cooking and recipe blog posts that include pictures. I really want to make that happen.
- Make time for FUN.
- Eliminate whatever causes me stress through drama. Drama is exhausting. I want a year without it, as much as possible.
- Become debt free and more financially independent as a family. This is a goal my husband and I both share and will be working toward together.
- Write 12 books and publish 24 books. These will be in ebook format for now. I may move to a print direction a little later on. This is obviously one of those big goals.
Well that is my short list for now. Now you know some of what has been rolling around my brain. I’ll update you on how these things are going throughout 2012. It will be interesting how God paves the way on this journey. I am glad I can take it.